Fashion Tip A-Z by Fashion Trends Tips
We think that we would like a person based on their personality. However, even before knowing someone what you notice about him or her is his or her fashion sense. It gives us an idea about the person as a whole. Even if you were doing anything to stay fashionable, you would exude a careless aura. This way you will attract people who are casual in their appeal too.
You never know how much of an impact your dress sense puts on your life. This is why we must choose our fashion items with care. It is best to go with something that speaks volumes about you.
Here are a few styling tips on the way to your own fashion self-discovery:
Highlight your body’s natural strengths
Many women you see on the streets are wearing the wrong kind of dresses for their body. A fundamental fashion tip is to wear clothes according to your body type. There are these four body types usually:
- Pear shaped: Imagine Kim Kardashian. This type of body has a defined posterior and a comparatively smaller upper region. Pear shaped body types should wear clothes that have a low neckline. So that the attention is matched equally on, all body parts.
- Circle: this is the body shape, which has equal posterior and upper body edges. You will look great in long clothes, as this will cut the edge off the corners of your body.
- Hourglass: An hourglass shape for a woman is the ideal shape – as this body type looks good in all kinds of dresses. Yet, you must choose the clothes that naturally highlight your body’s shape. Tights and skin hugging clothes are for you.
- Triangle: A triangle shaped body is the opposite of a pear shaped body. If you have a body of this shape, you have a bigger bust and smaller hips. Baggy jeans and Cargos are for you. You can also go with flowy skirts and midi length tunics.
Style tip: What do you prefer?
The next tip for generating natural beauty is to choose your style. Now that you know that will actually look good on your body, it is time to figure out your knacks. Do you like girly skirts? Do you prefer rugged jeans? Now you pick the choices you have based on your body type. You will be able to see there is a plethora of choices you have.
Healthy tip: is it good for you?
While choosing the right fashion item remember that not all things are good for all seasons. For example, cotton is an excellent fabric to wear during all seasons, silk might become a bit giddy during summers. You can likewise choose the fabric which you prefer the most. You must make sure that you are at all times comfortable with all the choices you are making. Also, that they are good for your body and skin at all times. It is also important to go for quality items instead of buying cheap items in bulk. Not all quality items are expensive. Various brads pick out their best material to suit your budget. You have to find the right one from a trusted brand.
Develop your own exclusive look
Now that you know what to pick, pick a unique look. Pick a look that defines you. Make a statement with what you wear. Keep all your personal things in check. If you want to experiment with your accessories do it. Always remember that with a heavily embroidered dress or top, you always have to go light on the accessories. His way you can easily perfect your look and create your very own style statement.
Let us see what to do from the beginning here:
|Serial No.||Styling Tips||Things to do|
|1||Highlight your body’s natural strengths|
|· Triangle: Dress in flowy skirts.|
· Hourglass: Skin hugging clothes will suit you
· Pear: go with low neckline dresses
· Circle: wear long dresses and clothes
|2||Style tip: What do you prefer?|
|Do you like girly skirts? Do you prefer rugged jeans? Now you pick the choices you have based on your body type.|
|3||Healthy tip: is it good for you?|
|While choosing the right fashion item remember that not all things are good for all seasons. For example, cotton is an excellent fabric to wear during all seasons, silk might become a bit giddy during summers.|
|4||Develop your own exclusive look|
|Now pick a look that defines you.|