Joy Cho is a Big Name in Online Design
Joy Cho is a Big Name in Online Design
Joy Cho: The efforts that Joy Cho puts into her work as a designer are very important. Cho focuses extensively on positive attitudes and thoughts in her work. The bright appearances and features of her work make her one of the top names in the general design field.
Joy Cho has quickly made herself out as one of the hottest online design specialists in the world. She has become highly in demand for her great design services that offer a sense of whimsy and amusement. She works with many of the country’s top companies and organizations with regards to appealing designs.
In fact, Cho’s work has particularly grown to where she has more than twelve million followers on Pinterest. This makes her the most-followed person on Pinterest.
Joy Cho started her graphic design studio Oh Joy! in 2005. She established her studio as a firm that focuses on lifestyle activities. Much of this focuses on weddings, birthdays and other special occasions where people are looking to highlight the great things about their lives.
Joy Cho Is Noteworthy For Online Design Work
The general point that she uses for her work is that she focuses on the joyous things that come out of everyday life. The fun of life and the positivity that anyone can live with are key points to see.
What Does She Focus On?
The many features of Cho’s work have been shared by millions online. She concentrates on to do it yourself activities and with creating designs that feature bright colors and light accents.
Her designs are versatile for many intentions. These include designs for clothing, candles, wall art and various home décor items.
Many of these designs are highlighted on her website although her Pinterest page is especially prominent. This is a space where people can find exciting designs and fun features all the way around. The features highlighted around here are very appealing for all sorts of desires for having brighter lives.
Great Work With Many Clients
The work that Cho has been utilizing over the years includes many points highlighting the optimistic and intriguing work that she has to offer:
- She recently had a road trip event promoted by Toyota that included her taking photos. These include numerous photos that highlight her design principles relating to positivity and brightness.
- She also has a line of baby clothing and nursery products for sale from Target. She designs many of these with vibrant colors and intriguing accents that are light for children and fit in well in a nursery.
- In 2016, she designed the souvenir eggs for the White House Easter Egg Roll. These feature an assortment of pastel colors and images of animals relating to the Easter holiday.
- She also has a line of wall décor and packaging design projects for Urban Outfitters. She focuses mainly on contemporary arrangements and outfits to create appealing looks all around.
Books of Note
Joy Cho has written a few books over the years that focus on many aspects of living:
- Oh Joy! 60 Ways to Create and Give Joy is a book about creating appealing arts and crafts projects. This focuses on how to find vintage items, choosing the right art materials or decorative accents and so forth.
- Blog, Inc. is a closer look at what people can do for blogging plans. This focuses heavily on what bloggers can do to produce all sorts of pages and features that are heavily detailed and informative.
- Creative, Inc. looks into photography, animation, and graphic design. The book is about what businesses can do to create unique designs and displays for their websites. It is especially viable for those who have specific marketing requirements.
The strong work that Joy Cho has given in today’s design world has made her one of the hottest names online. The designs and ideas that she produces are inspirational as they help people to really highlight what makes the world beautiful and joyous.