Currently, the participating cities are Toronto, Edmonton, Chicago, Denver and Boulder.
Today, Lululemon officially opens registrations for its new membership program, offering residents of select North American cities access to sweat classes, local events, exclusive member amenities, and shopping benefits. top of the line. Currently, participating cities are Edmonton and Toronto in Canada, and Chicago, Denver and Boulder in the United States.
An annual subscription costs CAD $ 168 and includes the following:
• Exclusive equipment for Lululemon members valued at over $ 100
• 12 passes of the member’s choice of sweating classes or events, online or in person, as applicable
• 20% discount on Lululemon gear on members’ birthdays
• Live digital workshops designed and facilitated by Lululemon
• First contacts on certain product versions and special access to exclusive equipment
• Passes for friends and family of members, shopping benefits and more
Members can also look forward to exclusive events in 2020. In October, New York Times Best-selling author and Lululemon Global Ambassador Gabrielle Bernstein will offer 90-minute virtual coaching on the six transformation methods outlined in her upcoming audiobook, You are the guru. The months of November and December will be devoted to training sessions and digital meditations led by local ambassadors and accessible to all.
“The membership program continues to celebrate the bond with the community and offers a range of offerings – like special products, dedicated online sweat classes and inspiring guest speakers – to extend the Lululemon experience,” said brand CEO Calvin McDonald in a statement. .
For more information, visit Lululemon.com/membership.